Rehabilitation and Assistive Technology Device Exhibition
The exhibition will be displayed in sections according to Mobility aids, Aids to Daily Living, Rehabilitation equipment and Communication aids.
Assistive devices are developed by using the technological methods, which is on the basis of medicine, rehabilitation, informational technology, special education, materials technology, and engineering, that aims to assist the persons with special needs, enhance their body functions and make up for their deficiencies in order to improve their life quality.
This exhibition aims to introduce the assistive devices into Macau from manufacturers all over the world, which enables to provide a platform for the Macau government, rehabilitation institutions, manufacturer, and the individuals to learn more about the assistive device.
This is the first year that such an international Assistive Devices exhibition is held in Macau. Considering this exhibition as the first step of our goal, we hope to create the most important annual exhibition of rehabilitation services in Macau to enable people from all walks of life to join us in building a harmonious society, and to bring the quality of life of people with disabilities into a new era.
Assistive Devices Exhibition Application Form
- English: https://share.weiyun.com/5SKAkwz
- Traditional Chinese : https://share.weiyun.com/5tSYqIm
- Simplified Chinese : https://share.weiyun.com/53uxzP0
Please email the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org Chong / Ms. lio / Ms Lam. or fax to (853) 28222770, entitled to Fuhong Society of Macau, before 31 March 2019 and our staff will contact you.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com or call (853) 28234488.
- Exhibition Date and Time
26 June 2019 (09:00 – 20:00)
27 June 2019 (10:00 – 20:00)
28 June 2019 (10:00 – 19:00)
- Move-in (Installation) Date and Time
25 June 2019 (09:00 – 18:00)
- Move-out (Dismantle) Date and Time
28 June 2019 (19:00 – 23:00)
- Room G-I, L3 Ballroom, The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel approximately 1997 square meters.
- During the exhibition of Assistive Device held on the 26 to 28 June 2019, the Rehabilitation International Asia Pacific Conference 2019 and the Art with the Disabled Exhibition is also held simultaneously. The RI Asia & Pacific Regional Conference 2019 is expected to reach 1,000 participants, and brings together the local and international experts, practitioners, academics, and researchers to share and discuss the issues about disability, rehabilitation, and social inclusion.
- The Assistive Device Exhibition also invites exhibitors to conduct professional sharing sessions and talks on the venue to showcase and present the latest information on the development of scientific and technological achievements of assistive devices from domestic and overseas, and provide first-hand demonstrations, which allow the assistive devices ‘manufacturer, participants and users to have more understanding on assistive device. Through this event, we will play a more promotional role in the social service sector and lay the foundation for future procurement and cooperation of assistive devices.
- The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel provide free pick-up and drop-off shuttle bus service at all ports in Macau.
- Inviting government departments, universities, rehabilitation service agencies, assistive devices and medical facilities companies, medical institutions, rehabilitation related associations/guilds and rehabilitation service companies to participate in this exhibition. Inviting agency supervisors, professional co-workers, service users and their families to visit the network through the Rehabilitation International.
- Promoting this exhibition through paper media (newspapers, posters) and electronic media (television, radio, online social platforms, online media, websites, and email invitations).
- Publish exhibition information on the official website of the conference and via email.
- Fuhong Society of Macau is a registered non-profit organization in Macau, which is founded by a group of volunteers in 2003. Our organization is now operating 13 service units, including “Pou Lei Centre”, “Hong Leng Centre”, Yee Lok Centre”, “Creative Art House”, “Happy Laundry Social Enterprise”, “Happy Market Social Enterprise”, “Happy Corner Vocational Training Store Social Enterprise”, “Happy Shop @ Anim’ Arte Nam Van”, “Happy Shop @ Taipa Houses Museum”, “Happy Corner @ Macau Tower”, “Long Cheng Centre”, “Pou Choi Centre” and “Happy Art Studio”, dedicated to provide diverse services for persons with intellectual disabilities, autistic people and people with mental illness in rehabilitation by urging them to learn more skills and knowledge so that they can fully develop in both mentally and physically.
- In 2017, Fuhong Society of Macau officially applied to become a member of the Rehabilitation International (RI). As a new member of the RI Global family, the society has succeeded in bidding for the 2019 RI Asia and Pacific Regional Conference, hosted from the 26 June to 28 June in Macau. An exhibition of assistive devices for rehabilitation and the Art with the Disabled Exhibition will also be held.
- The Assistive Device Exhibition is hosted by FuHong Society of Macao, while organized by APlus PR & Advertising Company which will assist exhibitors in communication and coordination, logistics and transportation, and on-site services. APlus PR & Advertising is a professional organization that was found in 1996 and has a 22-year history in conference , events and exhibition planning, as well as public relations, media relations services, strategic advertising planning and goal management. APlus, being the expert in this industry, has hosted countless exhibitions, celebrations, seminars, business banquets, annual dinners, product roadshows, fashion shows and sports events.
- The participation fee of each exhibitor is MOP$9000/RMB$7400, including a standard booth. Exhibitors who have participated in all three-day of the exhibition can be refunded MOP$9000/RMB$7400. Participation fee should be fully paid up before on 30 April 2019.
- Procedure: Complete and return the application form, and pay the exhibition fee after confirmation.
- If the exhibitor needs additional booths, the price of each standard booth or net land will be MOP$9000/RMB$7400, and it will not be refunded.
Standard Package booth：
|1.||Booth Size 3M(W) X 3M(D) X 2.5M(H)||1 unit|
|2.||Fascia Board 3M(W) X 0.3M(H)||1 piece|
|3.||Partition Panel 3M(W) X 2.5M(H)||3 set|
|4.||Aluminum Information Desk 1M(W) X 0.75M(H)||1 set|
|5.||Folding Chair (White)||2 unit|
|6.||Aluminum 2-storey Display Case 1M(W)||1 unit|
|7.||Aluminum Lockable cabinet 1M(W) X 0.75M(H)||1 unit|
|8.||23W Long Arm Spotlight||2 unit|
|9.||13Amp / 220V (500W) power socket||1 unit|
|10.||Dust bin||1 unit|
- Each exhibitor should reserve at least 2 cubic meter.
- All costs regarding to the extra requirement and tools of the booth, the logistics fees and other arrangement, please contact APlus PR & Advertising Company for further information after submitting the application form.
- FUHONG SOCIETY OF MACAU
- Address：Rua Sul do Patane e Rua do General Ivens Ferraz, 363, 381, 403 Edf. Lei Seng Kok, r/c, Macau
- Tel：(853) 28220330
- Fax：(853) 28222770
- Conference email：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibition email：email@example.com