|Ticket types 门票种类||Early-bird 早鸟报名||Regular 一般报名|
|Regions outside Macau and HK 內地/海外团体||USD200 / MOP1,600||USD300 / MOP2,400|
|Regions outside Macau and HK with welcome dinner 內地/海外团体(参加欢迎晚宴)||USD 260 / MOP 2,100||USD 380 / MOP 3,050|
- Early-bird: 15 April 2019 or before.
- Registration is only confirmed after payment received.
- Registration and welcome dinner fees will not be refunded.
- Welcome dinner: 26 June 2019, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Admission to Welcome Dinner is subject to ticket availability and on first come first serve basis.
- Online registration can be made at the conference website only. If On-line Registration is not available, please contact the RI Asia & Pacific Regional Conference 2019 Secretariat by email.
- Online registration will be available before May 31, 2019; after this date registration will be processed on-site with Cash (MOP, HKD, RMB, or USD only) upon arrival.
- Registration fees paid by credit card will be converted into Macau Pataca (MOP) on transfer.
- 欢迎晚宴:2019年6月26日， 晚上7:00 – 9:00
- 线上报名仅限于大会官网注册，线上报名截止后请洽询「康复国际亚太区会议 2019」大会秘书处。
Terms and conditions
- Macau / Hong Kong Residents, Students are required to present valid proof of status at the Summit’s check-in counter. Accepted proof includes MOID, HKID, passport or full-time student identity card. (Lifelong Learner Card and student Octopus card are NOT accepted).
- Macau / Hong Kong Residents, Students pass holders who failed to present valid proof may be requested to pay full price on-site.
- Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Successful registrants who have completed full payment will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please bring along the confirmation email, registration number or QR code to the events for checking in.
- Upon confirmation of your registration, all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Requests to change selected session will not be entertained.
- If Tropical Storm Signal No.8 or above, and/or the Rainstorm Warning is in force during event days, please refer to the Official Website for latest event arrangement.
- During the events, photographs may be taken by the Organiser(s) for use in their publications or other promotional material. In addition, the Organiser(s) will make official video record of all event sessions for webcasting and archival purposes. By attending the events, you agree to allow the Organiser(s) and other entities including but not limited to, event partners and supporting organizations, the unrestricted right and permission to copyright, use and publish all the video and/or audio recordings, photographs, presentations or pictures of you or those in which you may be included.
- Fuhong Society of Macau reserves the right to amend the programme without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, Fuhong Society of Macau reserves the right of final decision and interpretation.