Main Theme and subthemes
Together, leaving no one behind, in disability-inclusive and rights-based progress.
- Accessibility in built environment and transport, information communication technology, and disability-inclusive technology and innovation
- Community-Based Rehabilitation and community support services
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Incheon Strategy, UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Disability-inclusive disaster risk reduction, and post-disaster rehabilitation
- Early assessment and training
- Gender and disabilities
- Inclusive school and post-secondary education
- Long-term comprehensive policy and programme planning
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Parents’ movement and Family Care Homes
- People with dementia
- Vocational training, work and employment, social enterprise, and income generating strategies
- WHO ICF
The Conference language will be English. Simultaneous stenography, Chinese interpretation and international sign language will be provided in plenary sessions. Selected breakout sessions will be in Chinese.