- Online Registration Opens started Now
- Deadline for Early-bird Registration April 15, 2018 (Dued)
- Deadline for Regular Registration May 31, 2019
How to Register
- Online registration can be made at the conference website only. If On-line Registration is not available, please contact the RI Asia & Pacific Regional Conference 2019 Secretariat.
- Online registration will be available before MAY 31, 2019. Registration after the deadline will be processed on-site with Cash (MOP$) upon arrival.
- Registration fees paid by credit card will be converted into Macau Pataca (MOP$). The exchange rate is approximately MOP$8 for US$1.
|Deadline||15 April, 2019||31 May, 2019|
|RI Member||USD150 / MOP1,200||USD200 / MOP1,600|
|Regions outside Macau and HK||USD300 / MOP2,400||USD400 / MOP3,200|
|Regions outside Macau and HK Group
(5 People Or Above), Per Person
|USD200 / MOP1,600||USD300 / MOP2,400|
|Macau / Hong Kong Residents||USD200 / MOP1,600||USD250 / MOP2,000|
|Macau / Hong Kong group (10 People or above), per person||USD150 / MOP1,200||USD150 / MOP1,200|
|Macau / Hong Kong students||USD150 / MOP1,200||USD150 / MOP1,200|
|Caretakers||USD100 / MOP800||USD100 / MOP800|
|Day pass||USD100 / MOP800||USD150 / MOP1,200|
|Welcome dinner||USD60 / MOP500||USD80 / MOP650|
*Registration Fee includes the following items:
- Daily lunch for 26, 27, and 28 June 2019.
- Tea breaks for 26, 27, and 28 June 2019.
- Catering expenses for the closing ceremony on 28 June 2019
- Discounted Welcome Dinner price as listed
- Souvenir set which includes a conference bag, selected stationery (papers, pen, highlighters and memo pad), USB and a conference booklet.
- Free admission to Exhibitions.
- Entertainment tickets subject to availability from sponsors
*Registration is only confirm after payment is made.
*Registration fee and Welcome dinner is not available for refund.
* Welcome dinner is subject to ticket availability.