Terms and Conditions
- Macau / Hong Kong Residents, Students are required to present valid proof of status at the Summit’s check in counter.Accepted proof includes MOID, HKID, passport or full-time student identity card.(Lifelong Learner Card and student Octopus card are NOT accepted).
- Macau / Hong Kong Residents, Students pass holders who failed to present valid proof may be requested to pay full price on-site.
- Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Successful registrants who have completed full payment will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please bring along the confirmation email, registration number or QR code to the events for checking in.
- Upon confirmation of your registration, all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Requests to change selected session will not be entertained.
- If Tropical Storm Signal No.8 or above, and/or the Rainstorm Warning is in force during event days, please refer to the Official Website for latest event arrangement.
- During the events, photographs may be taken by the Organiser(s) for use in their publications or other promotional material. In addition, the Organiser(s) will make official video record of all event sessions for webcasting and archival purposes. By attending the events, you agree to allow the Organiser(s) and other entities including but not limited to, event partners and supporting organizations, the unrestricted right and permission to copyright, use and publish all the video and/or audio recordings, photographs, presentations or pictures of you or those in which you may be included.
- Fuhong Society of Macau reserves the right to amend the programme without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, Fuhong Society of Macau reserves the right of final decision and interpretation.